Why take our Cyber Security Course ?
Cybersecurity has emerged as a constant struggle for all organisations, and it is becoming more critical day by day with the average cost of a single data breach reaching $3.62USD million globally.
Your company is only as strong as its weakest link, and those who have access to information and networks need to be security aware.
With recent statistics indicating that human error is responsible for over a quarter of all data breaches, it has never been more important to be security aware from top-to-bottom to help prevent accidental breaches as well as to help protect against malicious and criminal activities.
This cyber security course, based on awareness, has been designed by Agilient to provide a guide that is suitable for the entire business.
The aim of the cyber security course is to increase cybersecurity knowledge and awareness at all levels of your organisation as well as increase employee understanding of the ISO27001 standard to aid in your top to bottom security awareness.
- This course will provide guidance and best practice advice for cybersecurity within your organisation.
- The course looks at various aspects of cybersecurity that will help to improve your organisation’s security posture. This includes both physical and personnel security as they relate to securing data and networks.
- A greater understanding throughout the organisation of both the cyber threat and risk environment for all employees.
- Identifying the key concepts and benefits of ISO27000
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for all members of your organisation.
Cyber Security Course Outline
Participants will be guided through the following topic areas:
- Cyber Security– The concept of cybersecurity is defined and explained.
- Physical Security – Physical security’s relevance to cybersecurity is examined.
- Risk – The concept of risk is explained.
- Threat – The concept of threat and threat sources is explained.
- ISO 27000 – the history and key benefits of the series of standards are examined. The various clauses and controls are also explained.
- User Responsibilities – Best practice behaviour for individuals to improve cybersecurity is explored.
Student Learning Outcomes
After this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the broad concepts of cybersecurity and its importance to all organisations.
- Understand what threat and risk mean in relation to Cyber Security.
- Understand the general concepts of ISO27000 series of standards and how they relate to your organisation.
- Understand the importance of being security aware to minimise potential data breaches.
Teaching Strategies & Approaches to Learning
This is an online only course that is designed to be distributed to all members of your organisation. It should be used as part of a regular refresher programme within your organisation to increase and maintain cyber security awareness.
There is a short quiz component that is used to reinforce the information presented in the course as well as provide assurance that the material was understood.
Location or delivery mechanisms – As this is a self-paced online training package, participants should ensure they give it their full attention and answer all of the final questions to their best ability to get the most out of it.
If the participant cannot answer any of the quiz questions, they should go back through the course and review the information before attempting the quiz again.
Duration – The course will take approximately 1 hour to complete.
Assessment – Although this training package is a not pass/fail it is suggested that participants complete the quiz to their fullest to ensure that they get the most benefit for themselves and the company.
Course registration – You can register for this course by calling Agilient on 1300 341 692 or emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.