Being a security company, Agilient is discreet and respectful of the privacy and confidentiality of its clients and does not list clients on the website. As such, below are some samples of the projects Agilient and its personnel have successfully completed in this industry sector.
- Review the security arrangements at all of Australia’s major international airports.
- Lead project manager for passenger checked baggage screening and general security arrangements for the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
- Project team and consortium development for new major International Airport electronic security integrated IP project.
- Negotiation of all aspects of a major international airport guarding contract for passenger and checked baggage screening, including the development of defined KPIs for all aspects of security duties.
- Peer review of all airport security technologies including CCTV, SACS, passenger and checked baggage screening systems for a $400M Middle Eastern International Airport expansion program.
- Provision of investigative safety services to a major carrier in response to serious incidents.