Mobile and broadband networks have always been important in Australia, given the 'tyranny of distance' with a large population dispersed across a vast country. The Australian Bureau of Statistics reported that there were around 14.7 million internet subscribers at the end of June 2018, and current smartphone ownership by Australians is 88 per cent.
A digitally connected society keeps Australia competitive and attracts essential global capital and talent. What is more, as Australia’s Telcos seek to become more agile and expansive, it is important to ensure that their cyber security and physical security is as efficient as it can be.
At Agilient, we help our Telco clients to safeguard their protective and cyber security. Our services include:
- Cyber security threat and risk assessments;
- Business continuity planning;
- Emergency management planning;
- Crisis management planning;
- Implementation assistance with the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF);
- Implementation assistance with the Information Security Manual (ISM);
- Information Security Registered Assessor Program (IRAP) assessments and consulting;
- Security Construction and Equipment Committee (SCEC) Security Zone (and T4 Technical Notes) Consulting;
- Development of security policies and procedures;
- Implementation assistance with the Essential Eight cyber security strategies to mitigate cyber security incidents and reviews;
- Personnel security risk assessments;
- Security risk assessments;
- Security strategies and change management;
- Security project management: master planning, technology convergence, cost-benefit analysis, security awareness and training;
- Facilitation of crisis, emergency and business continuity exercises;
- Development of security plans to cater for security risk treatment strategies;
- Protective security audits;
- Security operations reviews;
Agilient delivers effective solutions to the complex business challenges facing telecommunications companies today. Contact us to request an assessment and see how Agilient can help you understand and address your security pain points.