Power and utility companies have to satisfy an incredibly diverse range of customer, business and community demands while operating in a rapidly changing regulatory and technological environment.
The Electricity, Water Supply, Sewerage and Drainage sector is associated with changing technology; and with these changes come immense and evolving security challenges.
At Agilient, we help our utility clients to safeguard their protective and cyber security. Our services include:
- Protective security audits;
- Security operations reviews;
- Personnel security risk assessments;
- Security risk assessments;
- Security strategies and change management;
- Cyber security threat and risk assessments;
- Business continuity planning;
- Emergency management planning;
- Crisis management planning;
- Implementation assistance with the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF);
- Implementation assistance with the Information Security Manual (ISM);
- Information Security Registered Assessor Program (IRAP) assessments and consulting;
- Security Construction and Equipment Committee (SCEC) Security Zone (and T4 Technical Notes) Consulting;
- Development of security policies and procedures;
- Implementation assistance with the Essential Eight cyber security strategies to mitigate cyber security incidents and reviews;
- Security project management: master planning, technology convergence, cost-benefit analysis, security awareness and training;
- Facilitation of crisis, emergency and business continuity exercises;
- Development of security plans to cater for security risk treatment strategies;
Agilient helps our Power and Utility clients to ensure that their protective and cyber security is the best that it can be, and that contingency plans are in place to bolster the organisation’s resilience in times of change. Contact us to request an assessment and see how Agilient can help you understand and address your security needs.