Covering air, land and sea, as well as cyber space, Australian Defence is a wide-ranging industry that requires specific technical skills.
The Australian defence industry employs around 27,000 people and exports over A$750 million of defence products and services, mainly to the US, Europe and New Zealand.
Australia has a world-class, technologically sophisticated defence industry sector offering innovative capability solutions to meet international requirements. But Australia's military operating environment is also among the most challenging in the world, as it is situated in the Asia-Pacific region, bordering three of the world's great oceans.
At Agilient, we help our defence industry clients to safeguard Australia's security. Our services include:
- Implementation assistance with the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF);
- Implementation assistance with the Information Security Manual (ISM);
- Information Security Registered Assessor Program (IRAP) assessments and consulting;
- Security Construction and Equipment Committee (SCEC) Security Zone (and T4 Technical Notes) Consulting;
- Development of security policies and procedures;
- Implementation assistance with the Essential Eight cyber security strategies to mitigate cyber security incidents and reviews;
- Cyber security threat and risk assessments;
- Personnel security risk assessments;
- Defence security risk assessments;
- Defence security strategies and change management;
- Defence security project management: master planning, technology convergence, cost-benefit analysis, security awareness and training;
- Facilitation of crisis, emergency and business continuity exercises;
- Development of defence security plans to cater for security risk treatment strategies;
- Base protective security audits;
- Defence security operations reviews;
- Defence business continuity planning;
- Defence emergency management planning; and
- Defence crisis management planning.
Ensuring the highest level of security is an essential part of what we do for our defence partners. Contact us today to request an assessment and see how Agilient can reinforce your defence industry security.