The Correctional and Detention Services industry aims to provide a safe, secure and humane correctional system that protects the community.
This industry encompasses the operation and management of prisons, community correctional facilities, programs for adult offenders, immigration detention centres and juvenile detention facilities. It is important to address all aspects of security when it comes to this industry, as it is vital to public safety, extremely complex and constantly changing. Between 2017 and 2018 the number of prisoners in adult corrective services custody increased by 4 per cent. At Agilient, our Immigration & Corrections industry clients are assured that every aspect of their physical security and cyber security is protected. Our services include:
- Implementation assistance with the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF);
- Implementation assistance with the Information Security Manual (ISM);
- Information Security Registered Assessor Program (IRAP);
- Security Construction and Equipment Committee (SCEC) Security Zone (and T4 Technical Notes) Consulting;
- Development of prison security policies and procedures;
- Implementation assistance with the Essential Eight cyber security strategies to mitigate cyber security incidents and reviews;
- Cyber security threat and risk assessments;
- Personnel security risk assessments;
- Systems for dealing with aggressive prisoners and detainees;
- Government enterprise security risk assessments;
- Government security strategies and change management;
- Project management: master planning, technology convergence, cost-benefit analysis, security awareness and training;
- Specialist security advice and facilitation of crisis, emergency and business continuity exercises;
- Development of security plans to cater for security risk treatment strategies;
- Protective security audits;
- Security operations reviews;
- Business continuity planning;
- Emergency management planning; and
- Crisis Management planning.
Protective security within these institutions is of the utmost importance to Agilient, and that is why we dedicate ourselves to ensuring that this industry can plan and implement strong and effective security strategies.
Contact us today to discuss how Agilient can work with your organisation to enhance and strengthen your security, risk and crisis management plans.