Being a security company, Agilient is discreet and respectful of the privacy and confidentiality of its clients and does not list clients on the website. As such, below are some samples of the projects Agilient and its personnel have successfully completed in this industry sector.
- Review of the security arrangements for 5 hospitals in Queensland and 3 community health centres.
- New Emergency Department Building Security Design at a major Australian hospital.
- Security risk assessment on behalf of an ASX listed healthcare provider at higher risk locations.
- Enterprise security risk assessments on behalf of a NSW Local Health District.
- Security Project Consultant, technical design audits and reviews at a major Australian Children’s Hospital.
- Numerous enterprise and operational security risk assessments for a State Health Department.
- Designed personal security & cultural awareness induction package for an international health consulting firm.
- Regional Security Risk Assessments canvassing 20 hospitals and health centres across North-Western Qld.
- Healthcare Security Audits canvassing more than 200 sites over numerous years in NSW, the ACT and Queensland.
- Agilient personnel have chaired the Steering Committee for the establishment of a State online information transformation project and provided advice around the systems used by the peak body for a section of medical practitioners.
- Review cybersecurity for a number of health-related peak industry associations and colleges.