Below are some samples of the projects Agilient and its personnel have successfully completed in this industry sector.
- Review of the security arrangements for 5 hospitals in Queensland and 3 community health centres.
- New Emergency Department Building Security Design at a major Australian hospital.
- Security risk assessment on behalf of an ASX listed healthcare provider at higher risk locations.
- Enterprise security risk assessments on behalf of a NSW Local Health District.
- Security Project Consultant, technical design audits and reviews at a major Australian Children’s Hospital.
- Numerous enterprise and operational security risk assessments for a State Health Department.
- Designed personal security & cultural awareness induction package for an international health consulting firm.
- Regional Security Risk Assessments canvassing 20 hospitals and health centres across North-Western Qld.
- Healthcare Security Audits canvassing more than 200 sites over numerous years in NSW, the ACT and Queensland.
- Agilient personnel have chaired the Steering Committee for the establishment of a State online information transformation project and provided advice around the systems used by the peak body for a section of medical practitioners.
- Review cybersecurity for a number of health-related peak industry associations and colleges.