The maritime industry plays a crucial role in more ways than you may imagine. Ten per cent of the worlds sea trade passes through Australia ports each year and over 95 per cent of Australia exports are transported by sea. What is more, Australia has more cruise passengers than any other nation, making it the fourth-largest cruise market in the world
Our maritime industry clients include ship operators, port and facility operators, , offshore facility operators and offshore service providers.
At Agilient, our Maritime industry clients know that every aspect of their physical security and cyber security is protected because of our services, which include:
- Implementation assistance with the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF);
- Implementation assistance with the Information Security Manual (ISM);
- Information Security Registered Assessor Program (IRAP);
- Security Construction and Equipment Committee (SCEC) Security Zone (and T4 Technical Notes) Consulting;
- Development of ship and port security policies and procedures;
- Implementation assistance with the Essential Eight cyber security strategies to mitigate cyber security incidents and reviews;
- Cyber security threat and risk assessments;
- Personnel security risk assessments;
- Systems for dealing with aggressive customers;
- Enterprise security risk assessments;
- Security strategies and change management;
- Project management: master planning, technology convergence, cost-benefit analysis, security awareness and training;
- Specialist security advice and facilitation of crisis, emergency and business continuity exercises;
- Development of security plans to cater for security risk treatment strategies;
- Protective security audits;
- Security operations reviews;
- Business continuity planning;
- Emergency management planning; and
- Crisis Management planning.
The Maritime sector operates in a globalised shipping network and across local markets including fishing, aquaculture, tourism and patrol and rescue operations. Fortunately, Agilient specialises in planning and implementing strong and effective security strategies within multi-faceted organisations.
Contact us today to discuss how Agilient can work with your organisation to enhance and strengthen your security, risk and crisis management plans.