The Final Report of The Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety, due in
November 2020 is likely to recommend significant reform to a sector that is already under financial and operating pressure. The current challenging environment presents an opportunity to facilitate necessary changes to ensure compliance with the new Aged Care Quality and Safety Standards, which came into effect in January 2020.
Agilient appreciates that many executive teams are likely to be reviewing their organisation’s policies and practices to ensure their risk management and governance frameworks are fit-for–purpose to comply with the new Standards.
Our expert consultants are available to assist you in developing robust structures, processes and systems that will ensure appropriate quality and service standards are achieved.
We take the time to understand and address our individual clients’ requirements by contextualising the risks, evaluating the needs and options, and ultimately producing effective strategies to achieve best practice.
This approach provides boards and senior management with confidence that their facility’s service quality and safety standards are aligned with accreditation standards and reporting requirements.
Our innovative approach
- Maximise agility in preparation and incident response processes.
- Increase clarity and confidence in individual roles and responsibilities.
- Optimise communication to protect reputation and brand.
- Minimise cost and internal change requirements to a reasonable level.
- Review digital technology information systems to optimise service delivery and safety
- Support clients through organisational change while embedding a culture of continuous improvement
Aged Care Risk Management Services
- Aligning risk management framework with strategic imperatives and risk appetite;
- Organisation wide work, health and safety review and recommendations;
- Organisational policies and procedures review and recommendations;
- Security risk management and planning;
- Regulatory compliance assessment;
- Business continuity planning;
- Emergency management planning;
- Crisis management planning, including pandemic planning and management;
- Optimising digital health systems to leverage clinical and administrative processes, workflows and data management;
- Cyber security threat and risk assessments.;