Being a security company, Agilient is discreet and respectful of the privacy and confidentiality of its clients and does not list clients on the website. As such, below are some samples of the projects Agilient and its personnel have successfully completed in this industry sector.
- Assisted in the compilation of an overarching risk review for a $7billion Greenfield LNG Project, from port facility, refinery, pipelines, wellheads and chemical storage, workshop and construction areas.
- Developed security plans and educated key staff across a major mining organisation’s sites throughout Qld.
- Security Management in southern province oil fields of Iraq.
- Security management and liaison with major LNG company stakeholders and emergency services throughout areas of PNG.
- Security supervision for the Mombasa Supply Base supporting offshore drilling exploration for a major oil and gas exploration project.
- Delivered strategic and operational security risk assessments for a $US13billion Liquid Natural Gas Project in PNG.
- Reviewed and updated over 60 security policies and procedures as part of ongoing security management system improvement processes for a major oil and gas company.
- Supported an international iron ore company during a major disaster in Africa.
- Performed strategic and operational security risk assessments for a $9billion LNG Project.