Senior Business Analyst
Paulina holds a Bachelor of Economics Degree (BEc) from the University of Sydney.
Paulina is an accomplished economist and statistician with over 20 years’ experience working in critical infrastructure utilities and consulting environments.
She has assisted on international projects for APEC, ASIAN, and the UN. She has an extensive understanding of economic theory and its practical implications. She has experience of undertaking analytic work and research projects in complex security environments with tight deadlines.
Paulina has managed the following aspects of consulting projects and more broadly across her consulting career:
- Quantifying security risk and the implications of ‘poor’ vs ‘good’ security practices.
- Providing analysis and advice on risk-measurement issues to company policymakers.
- Reviewing financial models to support security services, cost-benefit analysis and optimisation of security financial investment.
- Providing business cases to assist organisations to better understand the value of their security investment.
- Conducting guarding force financial analysis and optimisation.
- Designing and administering survey instruments to conduct strategic security reviews, analysis and reports.
- Security product segmentation and economic analysis.
- Preparing reports for senior managers, diverse high-level audiences and also clients.
- Preparing financial charts and tables for analysis and presentations.
- Analysing proposed security projects and their impact on financial resources.
- Performing economic capital analysis, and other financial analysis when required.
- Modelling and forecasting for assessments and security program implementation.
- Highlighting to senior managers the implications of security projects and strategies.
- Contributing to the preparation of periodic analyses and reports for clients.
Paulina also undertakes quality assurance activities for Agilient and acts as the Office Manager and Training Event Coordinator.
Paulina is a regular contributor to the Agilient blog.