Agilient takes pride in delivering expert corporate security and resilience related services to create integrated solutions according to client needs and budget.
Wherever possible, we seek to do this in concert with other functional areas to address problems that can arise when security initiatives are deployed in isolation. In doing so Agilient offers genuine end-to-end security solutions that ensure integration, effectiveness and longevity and the cooperation of the following example stakeholders:
- Corporate Security (governance, audit, continual improvement, crisis, continuity and pandemic planning etc.).
- Human Resources (personnel on-boarding processes, personnel investigations, travel security etc.).
- IT (electronic information, physical infrastructure, cyber security, penetration testing etc.).
- Operations and Procurement (operational continuity, procurement fraud etc.).
- Finance (financial fraud management and forensic investigations etc.).
- Marketing (leveraging advanced protective security arrangements as a value-proposition to clients etc.).
- Site management (daily operational/procedural requirements etc.).
Agilient has delivered security and resilience related services to some of the largest brands in the world, seeing us at the forefront of better practice design. And because security and resilience related consulting is all we do, we maintain a constant focus on what current and emerging issues are, how best to mitigate against organizational vulnerabilities, and how to implement our solutions in the most cost effective manner. Samples of our proud track record in private sector risk and resilience related initiatives appear as links to the right of this page.
Samples of our proud track record in private sector risk and resilience related initiatives.