Agilient provides managed security services to a range of Australian and multi-national companies, Government Departments and Agencies.
These services include supporting all aspects of implementing risk-treatment plans/programs, assurance initiatives and continual improvement activities. In addition to the other services detailed on this website, they specifically include:
- By-exception and periodic risk reviews.
- Retained/embedded expertise and advice.
- External auditing, reviews and reports.
- Risk treatment costing analyses.
- Threat monitoring and reporting.
- Contracted security project management.
Seeking to establish a continuing relationship with our clients reflects one of our key philosophies, which is that genuine, enduring partnerships are essential for both a client and their supplier.
A key benefit for Agilient is an increased level of understanding of an organisation over time, and thus our ability to add greater value.
The many benefits for our clients include:
- immediately available expertise to augment internal capabilities;
- specialist surge assistance for major initiatives;
- previously established mutual understanding;
- intimacy of understanding and continuity in service levels; and
- reduced procurement costs and time.
What this also means is that we are still around when our clients are measuring our past results – that means we must do everything to an exceptional level at all times.
Agilient’s unique selling proposition of being the expert in end-to-end, fully integrated security services and solutions illustrates the long-term value that we offer our clients.
Engage and collaborate with us today to share the load.